Tuesday 31 May 2016

Fragrance Delight - My Search for a Fragrance Kit


Hey everyone, how you all doing. As I write this, it's looking like a very grey day. Things must go on so, recently, I started to look for a new fragrance kit. 
I approached Lynx and because they were promoting some new products, they sent me some to try out. 
I received some hair gel, some deodorant and some deodorant spray. 
The spray has a very distinctive smell, a very nice distinctive smell. It was one that got me hooked from the first time I put it on. It's small but very powerful. This is a contender to my included in my everyday fragrance kit but the search goes on. I would give it a 8/10 

I was very impressed with how the hair gel made my hair feel. It left my hair feeling rather soft which is something that I crave. 

So my quest went a step further which resulted in me being sent a new cologne by Etat Libre D'Orange. The excitement before the delivery was very real. When it reached my house, my eyes were drawn to the design, very simple but detailed. 
As you would imagine, when I tried some for the very first time, I was very impressed. I fell in love straight away, the scent was one that lasted quite a while. If you are like me, there would be some caution when trying a new aftershave or perfume but this time, I was open to trying a new aftershave and as a result I have been left feeling very positive my next purchase from them. 

On the other hand, I will admit that my search for a fragrance kit carries on. 

So, I will provide an update next week on my search for a new fragrance kit. Until then, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment