Tuesday 10 May 2016

Food and Drink: Nutella Blended Coffee

Hey guys, so a while ago I wanted to dive into food and drink industry. So, here is my first foray into this field.



This Morning whilst I was on my daily duties, I came across a shop called Coffee Bazaar, situated on Edgware Road, not far from Frampton Street. The service was impeccable, the interior of the shop was a far cry from your normal coffee shop. It was quite cosy, somewhere you can sit for hours.

What caught my eye, was the Nutella blended Coffee. Now, if you are like me, then you would guess my reaction then yeah would guess at how hesitant I was to try it let alone buy it.
Nevertheless, I went ahead and purchased one. Once I put it to my mouth, the taste alone sent my tastebuds into overdrive. Never before had I tasted something so excellent and mouth watering. To say it's something I will purchase everyday would be quite wrong, I'd only buy it as a treat or to properly wake me up in the morning. If you have a weakness with sugar, I suggest you avoid this but if you can handle it, then go ahead and purchase one. All in all, I loved my purchase and I will definitely like to purchase one again.

There will be some shops who will make Nutella blended coffee so I would purchase one and see just how mouthwatering is. I can still taste, I may just go back and consume another one.

Until next time, enjoy yourself.

See ya'll soon

1 comment: