Friday 1 April 2016

A New Year

Well, what a year it has been. I'm not sure where I should start but I want to thank God for seeing me through to another year

Last year, a lot happened which really shaped me and moulded me into where I am today. Towards the end of last year in July/August, my little brother came home full time. After 6 years in care, he was finally returned home. That had been a major prayer point of mine and it was made manifest. 
Not long after in September, I underwent an operation to help me to lose weight. 
Over the past weeks, I have seen God do wonders in my life and to him I give all the praise

In the middle of last year, the Lord spoke to me and asked me why there was no Unity within the Body of Christ. He showed a body that was fractured, it moved me and another fellow sister to come together and set up Unified Ministries. A movement to bring the body of Christ back together again, to bring unity and harmony to the body. 

Amos 3:3 states - 'Can two people walk together, except they be agreed'. 

I'm sincerely looking forward to Chapter 28 and also speaking to you all one at of our many fellowship meetings. Watch out for our Launch as well. 

Thank you all for the love, support, words of wisdom, prayer and your commitment. May God richly bless you and I pray that he increases you on every side. 




No comments:

Post a Comment